Welcome to CoolSneakers.com!
On this site, we're going to set you up for the hottest sneakers in town.
Not to mention our unmissable do's and dont's of sneaker buying! *BIG GRINS*
- DO wear your sneakers on your feet. Wearing sneakers anywhere else, like your hands, will produce a reaction. If you wear them on your hands, your feet will be cold.
- DO use laces. Not using laces is liable to make your sneakers fall off. Don't come crying to us if you see your beloved Skechers for sale on eBay, as a result of them being stolen.
- DO use socks. Not using socks will, eventually, produce a vile smell. You will loose all your friends and end up writing stupid things on the Internet, in fact that's what happened to us.
- DO keep the box. Ok so this one is real. Your sneakers could even go up in value, but the collectors want the box. It's a strange world, isn't it?
- DO NOT attempt to eat your sneakers. Eating your sneakers will probably result in you getting really sick and spending the day in bed, or at the hospital. At least you get a break from work.
- DO NOT use your sneakers as any type of container, for example as a jewelry box. Ramming your big toe into that piercing could have disastrous results.
- DO NOT sleep in your sneakers. I know you like sneakers but that's taking things a bit far.
- DO NOT throw out the box. Ok so this one is real. Your sneakers could even go up in value, but the collectors want the box. This is what deja vu feels like.